Viva HC 2.3 SL for sale

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

Viva HC 2.3 SL for sale

Postby frank claypole » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi, i am selling my 1972 viva hc 2.3 4 door sl,apparently only around seven of these cars left,the car was restored about 18 years ago,had new sills,front wings,and the rear arches replaced and a full respray,i am told the engine has been rebuilt and only covered around 2000 miles since,the front axle has been totally rebuilt, has stainless exhaust,there is some bubbling to the bottom of a couple of the doors but not really that bad,some of the gauges in the seven dial dash will need attention,it had been stood for about four years so it will need a service and tune up,but it does run and drive,it has a five speed gearbox fitted and there is a spare four speed box and a cylinder head, cam carrier and other bits and bobs, 11 months mot and is tax exempt, anyone interested i will e mail photos,looking for around £3950 but open to offers as nowhere to keep it now.
frank claypole
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Viva HC 2.3 SL for sale

Postby 1972nail » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 am

Have you any photos Frank?
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Re: Viva HC 2.3 SL for sale

Postby frank claypole » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi,the Viva HC 2.3 SL, is now at DT Mathewsons Thornton Le Dale, to be entered into their July 6th Auction. Thanks Frank.
frank claypole
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)