Firenza DL 1.2, £3,000, Ramsgate

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

Firenza DL 1.2, £3,000, Ramsgate

Postby Stu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:43 am

As mentioned earlier in the year, I am needing to sell my Firenza which I have owned since 2006.

It's a 1971 1159cc OHV Firena, with original engine and gearbox and has covered 61,000 miles.
Tax exempt, hasn't had an MOT since making them optional.

I have made some modifications to it over the years; small steering wheel, twin stainless exhaust system, custom paint, more modern stereo, pumped screen washer, 12V Auxiliary socket, performance air filter... but could quite easily be restored to stock by someone willing.

A new clutch was fitted a couple of years ago and I don't often use the car so possibly only a few hundred miles of use on that.

I will be including a set of Superlite alloys to fit the car too (see photos). They need some refurbishment to the finish but are otherwise sound and look great on the car.

Here is a link to photos of the car, taken the other day: Photos

Runs very well and is dependable. Does need some attention to rust on the A pillars (see photos) and the gearbox has noisy bearing, albeit runs and drives absolutely fine. I have all the parts (+ technical manual) ready for a gearbox rebuild so would be easy for someone with time to do that.

The car is in Ramsgate, Kent.
Contact me on 07792515340
Stu
1971 1159cc Vauxhall Firenza
Stu
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)