HC Estate

Cars offered for sale here, are offered directly and exclusively by the club to buyers. These cars are stragglers that have been saved before they were sent to scrap and as such you need to inspect them to understand the condition.
Forum rules
Cars offered for sale here, are offered directly and exclusively by the club to buyers. These cars are stragglers that have been saved before they were sent to scrap and as such you need to inspect them to understand the condition.

HC Estate

Postby dann01 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:01 pm

NOW SOLD!

This car has been offered for sale to members but there have been no takers.
The club purchased it because it would otherwise have gone to the crusher, so it's being given it's chance here.

Please note, this is being sold as a salvageable car, but there is work to do on. £400 to non club members.
Attachments
Last edited by dann01 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: HC Estate

Postby cooperman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 pm

would love to take this on, but i really need to finish the one i've got
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby schaff » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 pm

hi very intrested were is she located
schaff

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 pm

The car is currently sitting in ShedFred - Newport Shropshire - if you want to come and look at it give me a ring - 07757276985 - can do this Saturday but not Sunday. think Mike has the paperwork if there is any :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby schaff » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:57 pm

to far for me shame looks nice car
schaff

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:08 pm

An easy 100mile trip - M1 -M6 - M54 and then A41! - I am about to pick up a red 1972 saloon next week from Quinton Birmingham - could be a bit closer for you :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22725 - if your not a member you wont be able to open this link so I have extracted my apraisal

Went and had a look at this one today Buried in a garage which has a Camper van tight against the garage door so you cant open it
Good points
the paintwork would be ok
seats have had plastic covers on from new
carpet has carpet on it
dash board not cracked
Engine moves if you grab hold of the fan and turn
One owner 47,000 miles
Bad points
N/S inner wing badly rusted on bonnet hinge and behind front headlight
O/S inner wing badly rusted on bonnet hinge
rear turrets have been welded but n/s needs doing again
rear wheel arches need sorting.
These are the things i could see with the limited access in the garage which was stuffed full of boxes
Not been on the road since 2003 so brakes and tyres will need replacing and recommissioning.
I will pick the car up and take it to ShedFred when the guy has managed to sort access to the garage - this may take a week or so.
This is a 2 door Deluxe - tax exempt - one owner car which would make a good example of the early (not square air vents) HC .
It is the previous owners wish that it is not pulled apart
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby schaff » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

fred id deff be intrested in the saloon if u could pm me price and pics im sure we can sort a deal out :D :thanx:
schaff

Return to Cars for sale from the the club