Big clearout - good black dashpad now for sale

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Big clearout - good black dashpad now for sale

Postby Harry Flatters » Thu May 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Having a big clearout; there's likely to be a fair bit of Viva / Magnum / Firenza stuff among it all. Some of it will be proper money, some cheap, some I'd just like to see go to a good home rather than landfill or new coke cans.

I'm posting it all on the DSG forum at http://droopsnootgroup.yuku.com/topic/8 ... g-clearout. I suspect it might be a bridge to far to repost it all here, but I'll try to keep you all updated when I add to what's there.

First instalment is a Viva E coupe converted to OHC, plus a load of bits and pieces I acquired with it, mostly remains of other cars the owner broke for bits for the coupe.

If there's anything anyone needs I'm happy to have a look or keep it in mind as I go along.
Last edited by Harry Flatters on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harry Flatters
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Big clearout

Postby pallet30 » Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm

hi mate im after an offside front wing repair piece , the lower part at the rear of the wing. any ideas if you have anything that would do it?
Also I se you have a complete viva e for sale was wondering how much for the whole thing and also the k & n style filter for the carbs.
cheers in advance..
pallet30
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Big clearout

Postby Harry Flatters » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Now being auctioned on the DSG website - very good black dash pad complete with warning lights, seven dial instruments, glove box etc.

See http://droopsnootgroup.yuku.com/topic/8 ... assembly-c

Happy to take commission bids for those not registered on the DSG forum - send me a message
Harry Flatters
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)