Various HC trim items, HB windscreen rubbers

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Various HC trim items, HB windscreen rubbers

Postby ken707 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm trying to reduce my spares mountain and can bring some of the following to Billing;

Magnum drivers seat....badly stained but the black cloth is very good and no wrinkles. If someone's genuinely interested, I'll get it valeted to see how it turns out. I also have an excellent coupe rear back squab, a good trimmer could used it to cover a front seat to make a pair.

Excellent rear coupe seat in blue from 1972 Firenza SL

Rear interior side trims in brown and black for 2 door saloon, could possibly be shortened for coupe as the seat covers the ends, no speaker holes. Also a brown seat cover from same car, I think it's the back rather than the base.

Excellent pair of 2 door door trims for Viva E, square interior handles, black. One brown o/s door trim, round door handle, could be dyed black for HPF.

GM drivers side wing, late type. I paid £50 to have this soda blasted and primed, £200.

Used rear Coupe screen rubber, £30 (I need to check condition)

New genuine HB screen rubbers, front perfect; £55, rear was badly stored; £40

Ken
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)