NOS firenza front + rear screen rubbers - taking to billing

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

NOS firenza front + rear screen rubbers - taking to billing

Postby Jon-HPF » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Bought these a few year back from DSG spares - not cheap , 2 × pairs
the front is NOS -Still has the brown grease type preserving material on it
Rears look like they are remanufacted (have the corners glued on ) Firenza / coupe only
All front and rear rubbers not the HPF / viva e type as these have the slots to take either chrome or black finishers.
The other pair which again were NOS but I fitted to my car around 5 years ago . Took them off last year as I have now bonded in the screens.

Not looking for stupid money (they were over 100 each when bought)
50 each for the unused ones , 30 each for used ones
Also have a set rear upper trailing arms for ohv viva hc (should also fit hb I believe). These were NOS from Adrian about 7 yrs ago , fully bushed standard rubber bushes , had them on car about 2 yrs .
Although new , I sanded primed and painted so they are still in very good nick 30 the pair.

SET Rear girling ohc viva backplates with newish (new wnen fitted a few years ago) manual adjusters and cylinders - cylinders also new at same time. Girling system , backplates were taken back to bare metal , zinc primed and hamertite type smooth black applied . All working in good nick , may still have shoes and the new springs but wont promise in case ive lost those !
Looking for 40 for these only cos the cylinders / install plates and adjusters cost quite a bit when I did them !

Pm me if interested , will be taking all to billing anyway so can feel the quality before you buy - unlike ebay :D
"Thats a nice looking Capri you got there mate!"
Jon-HPF
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: NOS firenza front + rear screen rubbers - taking to bill

Postby Icedmunkie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 am

I will have one of the rubbers. Need to check what one paul supplied me with then ill have the opposite one. its an rear one I need although I may have a look at your bonded screens whilst your about
Chris
All Smoke...... No Poke
Icedmunkie
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: NOS firenza front + rear screen rubbers - taking to bill

Postby vauxhallbitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Pm sent
1958 CA Bedford Dormobile (Porthole)
1960 Vauxhall Cresta PA
1975 Vauxhall Viva E Coupe
vauxhallbitz
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)