HB panels. more added

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

HB panels. more added

Postby rizzo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Dont get too excited :shock:
Nos battery tray drilled off inner wing £30 SOLD

Osf headlamp flitch panel x 2 £30 each, SOLD

Osf inner wing flitch panel £35

can take to "not Billing"
Last edited by rizzo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HB 1159 1968 10K White
HB 4000 1968 Green
rizzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: HB panels

Postby jamezz666 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello Rizzo,

would you take £70 posted for the battery tray and 1x flitch panel?

Regards
James
jamezz666
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby rizzo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Yes James thats fine, PM me.
HB 1159 1968 10K White
HB 4000 1968 Green
rizzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby glenn93 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:43 pm

you got to be quick to get these hb panals :lol:
glenn93
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Rizzo

do me a favour and update the email address on the forum before i boot you off for spamming me with endless emails cause messages cannot be sent to you!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19830
pbottomley

Postby rizzo » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 pm

My email address is correct and is the same one i have always used! so not too sure whats going on as no one else has complained of being spammed. dont know why you cant email me, what address are you using?
Strange thing is any mails i get from vvoc goes straight in my spam.
re topic i aint a junk account

(Folks, we are getting an ever increasing number of junk accounts and these will soon be pruned.

Junk accounts are defined by me as:

1/. People who have signed up and never logged in on that account let alone posted.
2/. People who have signed up using a false email account.
3/. folks who have not posted in several years and in my opinion will not return.

make sure your email accounts are correct else you might get the boot :D)
HB 1159 1968 10K White
HB 4000 1968 Green
rizzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby droopsnoot » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:36 am

rizzo wrote:2/. People who have signed up using a false email account.

When you sign up, does the forum not send an email to the new members email address with an "activation" link? That would weed this category out straight away, if it's a false email address then they never get the activation email, and the account creation never completes.

Sorry for dragging off topic.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby pbottomley » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Yes an email does get sent to the email account used to set it up and i have lots of bounced emails saying no such email account so i delete those said email accounts and users from the forum (known freeloaders and spammers wanting to sell drugs)

When someone signs up and then changes their email account they tend to forget about this forums settings and these them become returned email messages to me saying no such email account, it gets a joke when that user has ticked notify me of replies to lots of threads (as i get an email each time a post is made to each separate thread). Some days its a few 100 emails from the respective ISP telling me Bob Fred or Harry's email is non existent.

Lastly is the actual issue here with your account rizzo (and for that i take it back the email address being wrong it is real) but your ISP appears to of decided this domain name is that of a spammer, so marks it as spam and forwards it to you then sends me a cryptic load of *Bleep* to tell me its been refused.

The worst ISP for this is AOL bar far, followed by Talk Talk

the actual error message is as follows in case your interested :

host mailin-01.mx.aol.com [152.163.0.99]
SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
554- (RTR:BL) https://postmaster.aol.com/error-codes#554rtrbl

:thanx:
pbottomley

Postby rizzo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 pm

pbottomley wrote:Yes an email does get sent to the email account used to set it up and i have lots of bounced emails saying no such email account so i delete those said email accounts and users from the forum (known freeloaders and spammers wanting to sell drugs)

When someone signs up and then changes their email account they tend to forget about this forums settings and these them become returned email messages to me saying no such email account, it gets a joke when that user has ticked notify me of replies to lots of threads (as i get an email each time a post is made to each separate thread). Some days its a few 100 emails from the respective ISP telling me Bob Fred or Harry's email is non existent.

Lastly is the actual issue here with your account rizzo (and for that i take it back the email address being wrong it is real) but your ISP appears to of decided this domain name is that of a spammer, so marks it as spam and forwards it to you then sends me a cryptic load of *Bleep* to tell me its been refused.

The worst ISP for this is AOL bar far, followed by Talk Talk

the actual error message is as follows in case your interested :

host mailin-01.mx.aol.com [152.163.0.99]
SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
554- (RTR:BL) https://postmaster.aol.com/error-codes#554rtrbl

:thanx:

Is there anything else you would like me to try, would it benefit if i turned off my notifications, although i think i only have PMs on, which as it happens havnt arrived over this last week, i guess there lies the problem. my lads just told me the isp is talk talk at our address, hes the comp wizz here. :P
HB 1159 1968 10K White
HB 4000 1968 Green
rizzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:44 pm

my lads just told me the isp is talk talk at our address, hes the comp wizz here. :P

Yep but your email address is still an AOL one, so messages go to AOL email systems before it gets to Talk Talk where you collect it .... Its AOL thats dicking about.

Nope there is nothing you can do about it as they are complete arseholes as i said earlier.... they expect me to literally phone them in America and explain who I (VVOC) am and justify sending emails to you via there system, and if they are happy them might consider not marking the server here as a spammer. Be f'd if they think i have time to pander to their delusional needs. :boxing:

AOL are well known for causing these sorts of issues (they believe they are "the internet" and everything outside AOL is not the internet, AOL is still stuck in the early 1990's)

so right ignore this,back on topic please :goodluck:

PS just realised AOL got taken over by Talk Talk so your right it is TalkTalk, but they are still running the old mail servers
pbottomley

Next

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)