Various bits for sale or swop

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Various bits for sale or swop

Postby ken707 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm

I've been in contact with someone local to me who has bought a drivers side high top HC wing by mistake, anyone interested in a swop for a later item or can sell one to him? I could possibly bring to Market Harborough. He's also looking for inner wings.

I also have a pair of droopsnoot headlight glasses for sale, used and with some scoring but good as spares. I paid £75 for one of them, the other not mine.... offers? (The last new set sold on ebay went for over £300 from memory)

HC steering column switches, I have a working set but the indicators won't cancel. If anyone has a broken indicator switch the repair is quite simple, the white nylon legs seem to be worn on mine. I'll bring them to MH if any interest, bring your broken ones for, hopefully, a quick repair.

Ken
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Various bits for sale or swop

Postby ken707 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:10 pm

I also have two wiper motors complete with mechanism. one is single speed, nice and tight with virtually no play, the other is good as well, £15 each or best offers, delivered to Market Harborough.
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)