Front Grille, Bumper, Driveshaft - Maybe More

Adverts in this section of the forum are offered to all guests of the club and paid up members of the club. The parts offered are not the property of the Viva Owners Club club (this may include committee members selling their own private property).

Please follow the posting guidelines in the first Announcement post.

Front Grille, Bumper, Driveshaft - Maybe More

Postby Questor » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:59 am

Hello Everyone,

I am currently clearing out my father's garage and came across the Front Grille, Bumper, Transmission and Cylinder Head from a Vauxhall Viva which I believe was the Viva Estate he drove when I was a kid.

All of it needs some tender loving care as it has stood in a garage for 30+ years. I am not asking a lot of money for this, I just need to shift it. £50 for the lot would be acceptable to me. Buyer would need to collect. I am in Ashford, Middlesex area, close to the Staines junction of the M25.

It is possible that I may have more Viva items. There is definitely a rear windscreen that I haven't been able to get to yet and a whole engine block that may or may not have come from said Viva. If you are interested, please get in touch.

Pictures attached...

Questor
First Post
First Post

Re: Front Grille, Bumper, Driveshaft - Maybe More

Postby vivapete3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:38 am

Questor wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am currently clearing out my father's garage and came across the Front Grille, Bumper, Transmission and Cylinder Head from a Vauxhall Viva which I believe was the Viva Estate he drove when I was a kid.

All of it needs some tender loving care as it has stood in a garage for 30+ years. I am not asking a lot of money for this, I just need to shift it. £50 for the lot would be acceptable to me. Buyer would need to collect. I am in Ashford, Middlesex area, close to the Staines junction of the M25.

It is possible that I may have more Viva items. There is definitely a rear windscreen that I haven't been able to get to yet and a whole engine block that may or may not have come from said Viva. If you are interested, please get in touch.

Pictures attached...
Hi is your rear windscreen for HC saloon available? If it is ,does it have a heater element intact on the glass, thanks can you leave a message if u still have it and price, cheers, vivapete3.
grille_bumper_driveshaft_small.jpg

Transmission_small.jpg

Cylinder_Head_Rockers.jpg
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Front Grille, Bumper, Driveshaft - Maybe More

Postby 1972nail » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:40 am

When you get to the rear screen post a pic please. If it is an estate rear screen and it has a good rubber...I'll have the rubber please. :)
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Parts for sale from private individuals (not club parts)