New-ish!

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

New-ish!

Postby vivalavox » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 am

Hey everyone! I'm not really new on here, but it's been around 4 years since i last signed in so i thought i'd re-introduce myself! (glad to see things are still going well by the way!)

I'm Brad, I own a 1970 Viva Hc in white (Juliet). She's had a few, modifications :D. Currently she sits without MOT but in a reasonable condition. The engine has been swapped for an Astra 1.6 (SPI) on a Carlton gearbox, custom prop, magnum rear axle, BMW 'bottle top' alloys front spot lights, Avo rear shocks, Jag front springs and a few other little bits and pieces here and there.

I've had the car since I was 18 (now 23) and all these modifications were carried out a long time back (apart from the rear axle which i swapped a couple of weeks ago). Due to college and stuff i never had the money to do anything different with her, but now I have a job I can invest some money. I'm looking at new engine possibilities and generally tidying the car up, also i need to uprate the front brakes (as they are still on drums!! eep!)

There is a post in the wanted section, just in case anyone has any brake parts they want to sell. Anyway, that's me and my motor so hopefully there will be plenty of pics and updates soon!

Nice to be back on here again!

Brad
Its th car! chicks dig th car!
vivalavox
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: New-ish!

Postby hbpeter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello and welcome back. Look forward to the photos, I think I remember the car, that engine conversion rings a bell. Have you been to any shows with it?

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby vivalavox » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 am

Yeah! I remember your car from tatton park a few years back!
I came in the car to see the show, but didn't have a ticket for the stand so somebody lent me one and i was able to bring the car in. It's improved an awful lot since then, however, it's been that long since i did the work, it's rotting again!
Its th car! chicks dig th car!
vivalavox
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby hbpeter » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Thought it was Tatton but wasnt sure. Good to have you back.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello