Update

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Re: Update

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Looks the bizz :wink: - probabley would have don the same if I had bought it :wink:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby fouronthefloor » Mon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

First proper run of the year today.....put about 150 miles on GRD visiting maximus in Northampton & he ran faultlessly. Yes, GRD is a boy & I've christened him 'Little Boy Blue' or 'Le Petit Garcon Bleu' for those that prefer a more posh gallic flavour. We'll not bother with the 'Come blow your horn' part of the nursery rhyme though.....

Good day.....coffee, natter followed by a drive in the car. Heaven knows what the 2 of us looked like riding around in a 42-year-old firenza though!

Oliver
fouronthefloor
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby maximus » Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Yes what a great day! A Firenza
Sport SL pulling up outside your house ! opening the passenger door ,, sitting in and going for a drive! Back to the real times!! :D we probably looked like Waldorf and Sadler out of the Muppets! Great time mate, thanks
maximus
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Mon May 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Well done Guys - nice to get out in a Firenza - I went to my shooting range in The Red Baron as it was a nice day and I had not been out all weekend - well almost... went to the FredShed in Hump .. Rachael Jones came down from Blackpool to pick her GLS up after winter storage.
Bloke I share with nearly dropped his 4X4 off his 2 poster lift - scarry :shock: :oops:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Previous

Return to Say Hello