If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Postby Bluefin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 am

Hi guys. Im new to the forum. I dont currently own a viva but am looking to buy a coupe/ firenza when i can.
Im a bit of a fan and in the past i have owned an hb deluxe 1967, an hb GT, an 1800 magnum, and an 1800 sl auto.
Now looking for a coupe or firenza to restore, not important about engine size. If anyone knows of any for sale i would be grateful if you let me know.
Also looking forward to seeing pics of all your cars
Thanks
Bluefin
Bluefin
First Post
First Post

Re: New member

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi bluefin welcome to the Forum - it may be a while before you find what you are looking for but I wish you luck :P
You will not be able to see the offers exclusive to members until you join the VVOC as a full member - however there are adverts in other parts of the Forum and other websites which may yield you quest.
Should you wish to become a full member I attach a mebership form and outline of what you get for your money for your consideration
Attachments
InquiryLetter.doc
(25 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Application Form.doc
(35 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Kraken » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:17 am

Welcome,

There's currently a Viva E up for auction on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-VIVA ... 4adf790d15
Kraken
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello and welcome. Coupe's getting thin on the ground, as are most Vivas. Buy on condition rather than model. Any chance you have photos/reg numbers of your old cars? Would like to add them to the club register, something else you can see if you join the owners club. Let us know how you get on.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to Say Hello