Hi.

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hi.

Postby Didalf » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:37 pm

Just a quick hi and thanks for the acceptance into the group. Looking forward to being involved.
Didalf
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Hi.

Postby cooperman » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:39 pm

Hi and welcome, have you got a Viva? if so lets have some details, and pics are good
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Didalf » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:11 am

Hi Cooperman, sorry missed this, no notifications nothing? Didn’t want to tempt fate but it’s home now so after many many years of not having one I now have another Viva. Forgot how small they were. I’ll post some pics on the main page.
Didalf
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby droopsnoot » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:32 am

Didalf wrote:Hi Cooperman, sorry missed this, no notifications nothing?

When you post, there are some options at the bottom of the screen below the "submit" button, and one of them is "notify me when a reply is posted", which seems to default to "no".

If you'd prefer it to default to "yes", you can go into your "User Control Panel" (link in the top left of the screen, just below the link to "Board Index", then choose the "Board Preferences" tab, then "Edit Posting Defaults" and you can set that flag (and the others that appear at the bottom) to whatever you want.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby Didalf » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:41 am

Thanks droopsnoot just done that for my other post but didn’t know about it for user settings, thanks again. Struggling with picture uploads now :( :-? didn’t have this problem on my old Spectrum and box Brownie lol.
Didalf
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:43 pm

Pictures have to be less than 800 x 600 pixels if i remember so you need to reduce.
Welcome to the website and forum - maybe consider becoming a paid member and get access to the spares scheme, Insurance discount and 4 magazines a year :goodideasign:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Say Hello