Luton, Stockwood Park

Luton, Stockwood Park

Postby Keith W » Sat May 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Hi, being a new recruit to the world of classic Vauxhall Viva's, does this group attend Luton Stockwood Park event held each year in June? It is organised by the Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group. I've been as an exhibitor there of my preserved bus and, when walking round, have always admired a Vauxhall stand with all marques of Vauxhall's exhibited. This year I want to exhibit my HA van preferably on the Vauxhall stand, do you know who is responsible for this Vauxhall stand there. Thanks, Keith.
Keith W
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Luton, Stockwood Park

Postby edgoose1 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:42 pm

Its an excellent show although not been there for a few years
edgoose1
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue May 18, 2021 5:27 pm

It might be the Viva Drivers Club as they do more in that area - we have not had a stand there in fact we are short of an East Midlands Rep if you would like to volunteer. Have a word with our Events Sec Marcus Cooper It would be good to get some presence in that area.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Keith W » Tue May 18, 2021 6:55 pm

Hi Fred, I'm not getting very far with contacts. I've been to this show many times with my bus and, walking round, admired the show of Viva's on a Vauxhall stand. Now I want to be part of their display. I've contacted the organiser but without success on whom to contact for the Vauxhall stand?? I'm now going as an individual exhibitor and will make contact with these Vauxhall guys when there. I feel individual groups should liaise with each other and co-ordinate for the benefit of the vehicle marque. PS I'm not East Midlands, more home counties north. Best wishes Keith.
Keith W
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue May 18, 2021 8:56 pm

If it was a show of Viva's you admired then it must have been the Viva Drivers Club - contact John Knight 07869205813 or it could be the Viva Outlaw Club contact Guy Turner - vivaman@talktalk.net or maybe guy.turner@telent.com
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby VampireTigger » Mon May 24, 2021 9:08 pm

That's 60 miles from my Surrey base so I've booked for that one :)
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
Bouncing between Surrey & Dorset :D
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to 2021 unofficial events