ADWELL VINTAGE VEHICLE SHOW OXFORDSHIRE ON 9TH JULY 2023

ADWELL VINTAGE VEHICLE SHOW OXFORDSHIRE ON 9TH JULY 2023

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue May 09, 2023 10:47 am

Dear Vauxhall Viva Owners Club
I am writing to you well in advance to let you know about this year’s Adwell Vintage Vehicle show which is taking place this year on Sunday, 9th July.
I feel sure that this is something which members of the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club will love to come to and I would be very grateful if you would publicise it amongst your members.
This is a fabulous day out in lovely surroundings. The Adwell Estate is located within a couple of miles of Exit 6 of the M40 and is a haven of quiet and beauty.
Although this is a vintage car show we are quite relaxed about the cars that exhibit, so long as they are interesting!
Last year we had a large number of cars and it was a huge success, with the proceeds raised going to a local charity.
This year we are raising money for the Goed Life, a charity which enhances the lives of people with learning difficulties, providing them with meaningful employment. See their website at https://www.thegoedlife.com/
Ancient agricultural vehicles, motorbikes and bicycles are also welcome to exhibit, and this year there will be competitions for various categories of cars and other vehicles
See the website http://www.adwellvintagevehicleshow.co.uk for more details.

If members of the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club want to meet together in the same area of the show this is very possible, indeed encouraged, and all you need to do is ask for a specific area for your club, letting us know the numbers coming. There is plenty of room in the Park at Adwell so we should be able to accommodate everyone.
This year we have the excellent local brass band from Watlington coming, and we will also have the very popular Hi-Way 51 playing again this year.
There will be lots of food and beverage stalls, and some other stalls of interest to your members.
I do hope that the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club will be represented at the Show.
For 10 cars or more there is a discount if you book in advance, so please take advantage of that offer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact info@adwellvvs.co.uk.

All the best

Tom Birch Reynardson

Adwell Estate

Thame

Oxfordshire

OX97DQ
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to 2023 Unofficial Events