CATS - (Cars At The Spa) - Leamington 16th June 2024

CATS - (Cars At The Spa) - Leamington 16th June 2024

Postby mazzo » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:59 pm

Event organised by Rotary in Leamington: 16th June 2024

The CATS team and everyone one in our Rotary Group would like to thank you for your support to the event back in June. With your support we successfully raised over £4000 for local and national charities, a significant increase from the previous year. Since we started back in 2019 the event has grown year on year and this year we had nearly 300 cars on exhibition and attracted more visitors from the town and local area. The event has become one of the main attractions during the event calendar for the summer in the town. The continued success has given us the enthusiasm and commitment to organise CATS 24, which will take place on Sunday 16th June 2024 at the same location, Pump Rooms Gardens Leamington Spa. We are inviting you to SAVE THE DAY and come along and join us again for our 2024 exhibition.

This coming year we have brought on new members of the organising committee and we will have even more fresh ideas to the way in which we plan and organise and run the event on the day. We will be emailing all our exhibitors with regular updates to the plans. We highly value your input and would ask that if you have any ideas on improvements it would be great to hear you, so we can make the event an even bigger success.

Please keep Sunday 16th June 2024 free and we will be in touch with our first update in the new year.

I will update when I get more info - Maz
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: CATS - (Cars At The Spa) - Leamington 16th June 2024

Postby vx-mike » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:24 pm

This is local to me and I have attended each one with my mate Dave. We are usually the only Vivas attending and usually meet up with other enthusiasts from our local classic car club, (the MVPS).
It is well attended and we have always been blessed with great weather. This is a charity event and supports local oganisations so I do not mind the cost of entry.
Mike
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to 2024 Unofficial Events