Billing Billing Billing

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby opelscott22 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Can anyone confirm wether my windscreen pass has been sent? Ive left a couple of messages on the mobile but no passes as of yet, and its getting a bit close... :shock:

scott

HC518
HC518
opelscott22
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

I guess I had better get some as well, as alwyas left it till too late!!! Need two this year maybe three :? OOPS
pbottomley

Postby bodyworx » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet again it looks like im not gonna make it, :cry:
Not the cars fault this time as its just about ready to go,
New job forces me to have to work in Italy for a few weeks and I wouldnt make it in time for Billing by the time I fly home etc.
The only upside is playing with Ferrari test drivers on the streets of Modena, theres no real competition though , I mean ive got a Fiat punto grande hire car , theres no way their gonna catch me in that! :wink: :D

Will be back in time for Chatelherault ,likely burnt to a crisp, (temp just now is 38 - 42 degrees, and we have to work in it with no aircon :shock:

Hope it all goes well for those that can attend,maybe make it to the event later in the year though.

Andy
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:56 pm

This will be why your mobile phone goes to answer message then LOL was trying to call you this weekend Andy :shock: :D !!!
pbottomley

Postby bodyworx » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 pm

pbottomley wrote:This will be why your mobile phone goes to answer message then LOL was trying to call you this weekend Andy :shock: :D !!!

HAHA ,, no, I had a wee accident with the phone,

First I dropped it into a bucket of transmission fluid, which surprisingly it survived :shock: , but i think dropping a 32mm socket on it an hour later was a bit too much for it.
New phone will be here next week :wink: .(same number)
(the truth is I was peed off when that last F430 beat me on the twisties and I threw it out the window LOL)
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Sets of Hubcaps

Postby VivaPete » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 am

Hi

Anyone interested in HB Hubcaps? I have a stack of them in various condition and can bring to Billing if I know I won't be bringing them back.
Also I have one new rear shock.

Pete
4 Door HB
VivaPete
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby mrs bulldog » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:39 pm

i look forward to billing dont get me wrong but i'd rather be in italy andy!!any room for me??sarah
sarah ex wife of mike (bulldog)

a viva widow in the making.....if you can't beat them join them!!!!
hc estate,magnum,firenza,hb.......ANOTHER one mike??
mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby opelscott22 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 pm

I cant make Billing!!!

Life really isnt fair somtimes... :cry: Ive got to go Norway and fit an engine to an oil rig on sunday, I leave Aberdeen on saturday afternoon so thats my weekend scuppered! :oops:

sorry people, maybe next year?

:(

scott
HC518
opelscott22
GT Viva
GT Viva

Previous

Return to Events