Billing Aquadome 2015

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Billing Aquadome 2015

Postby dann01 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:11 pm

VBOA National Rally, Billing 2015

Venue Billing Aquadrome, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9DA

Dates Saturday July 11th and Sunday July 12th 2015.

Pricing Members who pre-book with Billing will enjoy a discounted rally rate of £15 per vehicle per night for pitches without an electric hook-up. This pre-booked rally rate will apply to reservations for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, July 10th, 11th and 12th

There is no minimum night booking period. Members can pre-book for 1, 2, or 3 nights and get the rally rate.
NOTE: One night bookings MUST be made via telephone.

Pre-book electric hook ups will be charged at an extra £6 per night but please note that very few of these are available on the designated show fields.

All pitches have to be vacated by 11am the following day.

For non pre-booked camping arrivals or for camping on days before and after the event, the normal park camping rate of £21 per vehicle per night for non-electric pitches and £26 with electric hook-up will apply.

Extra vehicles will be charged at a flat £10 for the duration of the event.

Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre-book.

Billing will give VBOA club members a £5 per night discount on any static holiday home bookings for the event - a 7 night minimum booking period applies.

Pre-Book Benefits
Rally rate for entry.
A dedicated “fast track” entry lane
A welcome pack to include Billing passes, a park map with the VBOA Club stand locations and details of special offers - The Venue will be offering Chef’s Specials for 2 for £12 throughout the weekend.
Children’s (under 12) half price swimming sessions in The Venue leisure complex

Pre-Book Process
Either call 01524781453, quoting the VBOA booking code which will be sent to VBOA Club Representatives
Or, on line at http://www.billingaquadrome.com. Go to the “book now“ tab and enter the VBOA booking code

All pitches must be pre-booked by 3rd July 2015. Bookings made on the 4th onwards will be at FULL tariff

PLEASE NOTE
In order to get the discount you will first need to obtain the booking code in order to get the discount explained above. You get this by sending a self, stamped addressed envelope stating your membership number and car to:
VVOC C/O Danny Lawrence. Rooksbridge Post Office. Axbridge. Somerset. BS26 2TE
Last edited by dann01 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Billing Aquadome 2015

Postby vx-mike » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi All,

If like me you have tried to book one night camping but cannot use the discount code then I suggest you hold off your booking while we resolve the matter with Billing/VBOA. The discount code works for 2 or more nights booking.

Mike
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby vx-mike » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Hi All,

The issue with one night bookings has been resolved. You cannot book for one night using the discount code on the web sight. For one night bookings will have to be made by telephone quoting the VBOA code. The process works as I have made my one night booking without any problem.

Best of luck

Mike
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby ADRIAN » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Help!! Anyone going to Billing at the weekend - who is coming up from Southampton.? I have a transport problem, - an 1159cc totally stripped out engine block, (its just a cleaned out casting.) Is there anyone that can pick it up from Jonathan Gulliver and bring it along for me? 01953 498818 Adrian
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Not sure this is really committee stuff Adrian... maybe post it up in a place where people who do live that way might offer to assist for petrol cost
pbottomley

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 am

The field plan for Billing and the programme of events for Sunday ( I think he means 2015!) is attached
Attachments
Billing_2015 plan(1).pdf
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 198 times
2014Billingsuntimetable.doc
(20.5 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby hbpeter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 am

Hi ho hi ho its of to Billing I go.
See you all there.

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby ADRIAN » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 am

Mike you are a *star* - many thanks for picking up the engine for me to bring to Billing....I owe you a drink! Adrian
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:16 am

A few pics of some of the bigger Viva stuff - the black one apparently didnt make it home the same shape that it came due to brake failure :roll:
Seems like it was one of those weekends what with Carls prang and all :oops: Both Firenza/Coupe just out of rebuild :wink:
Attachments
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:24 am

And there's more - seems I did not take that many photos - there was a lovely mix of all sorts of Vivas /commercial - original and modified - HA HB and HC perhaps some others of you have some pics of the other vehicles - There were lots to choose from on both days :P
Whose was the Redish brown Firenza Sport SL - I kept seeing it about but never got to chat to the guys :oops:
Attachments
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Next

Return to Events