Tatton Park "Passion for Power" 22nd 23rd Aug

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Tatton Park "Passion for Power" 22nd 23rd Aug

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 am

Sorry guys forgot to advertise this one - we are doing a club Stand and I need to get the entries in prompto :roll:
If you would like to do Saturday 22nd and /or Sunday 23rd please let me know ASAP - camping/ Motor homes need to be identified but you pay on the gate. Otherwise entry is FREE with a vehicle pass.
http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/vintage.php
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP - NEED TO GET ENTRIES IN LATEST AFTER BILLING WEEKEND
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Tatton Park "Passion for Power" 22nd 23rd Aug

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 am

Did the Saturday and took all the club stand kit - boy it really got hot by the afternoon :roll: Most people turned up but there were one or two casualties - all with good reasons. Oh dont know what happened to Colin with his GT - no show - everything alright Colin :?: - are you still with us :wink: :lol:

For those that stopped over camping or whatever - I understand that things got a bit wet :shock:
Titan - the pickup managed a highly commended plaque in the Van and Pickup section.

Have to say the 2 door HC 2300 saloon was my favorite on the day - not seen it before - owned by Henry Damer - have a soft spot for 2300 HC's :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Tatton Park "Passion for Power" 22nd 23rd Aug

Postby cooperman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Went to Tatton on Saturday and Sunday but luckily didn't camp out. Saturday was hot and sunny with heavy rain over night and warm but overcast on Sunday. I'd like to thank all the members who showed their cars, with about 12 cars on Saturday and a couple less on Sunday it was a really good stand. Had a couple of people asking about spares and membership so hopefully you may be getting a call Fred. Congrats on the win by the way.
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events