Make my car vanish 14th Oct

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Make my car vanish 14th Oct

Postby psl » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:07 pm

This coming sunday 14th Oct shall see the angle grinders fall upon the Firenza`s already twisted rotton body. Anyone else wishing to partake in such bacon munching Firenza striping is most welcome. This is also the last shout out for anyone needing body parts
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:16 pm

ABRACADABRA
pbottomley

Postby psl » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:25 pm

stop thinking about the bacon, it`s the car i want gone
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:28 pm

Just stick a badge on the front saying GTi and leave keys in it, pikies will have it away in no time
pbottomley

Postby smoky joe » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:28 pm

why couldnt you have done that last sunday :wink:
smoky joe
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby psl » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:46 pm

if i take the sheet off it, remove the bins and the pug out the way they would of taken it 24hrs after me getting it home :evil: they have had enough off me already. One viva, two engines and other spare parts :evil: , i aint gonna give them anything else :wink: Well i might let them take the 1256 axle, after i`ve removed the drums.

I`ve got to go easy on the bacon butties as apparently Mr Hill`s on a diet, easy on the butter that is :D The fat knacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:56 pm

psl wrote:I`ve got to go easy on the bacon butties as apparently Mr Hill`s on a diet, easy on the butter that is :D The fat knacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you mean no flakes either?
:D :D :D
pbottomley

Postby psl » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:01 pm

i dare not offer him pudding at my house............. as yes the flakes would vanish as well, diet or no diet.

Mr Hill on a diet my *Bleep*................... the VBOA had better call off the extra icecream vans that were on standy for Billing 2008 and shares in Cadburys are gonna take a tumble
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby cossieviva » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:45 am

will you stop talking about me in that way you pair of barstools anyone would think im on the portly side i am of course a fine figure of a man mind you averything is pointing in a southernly fasion :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :roll:
cossieviva

Return to Events