Drive It Day 20th April 08 - Newport Shropshire

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:55 pm

I am organising my 3rd Drive It Day and have organised something a bit more adventurous this year.
The Event will be in the form of a gathering at the RAF Museum, Cosford (on the A41 Newport to Wolverhampton road) arriving around 12.00 noon and thereafter. I have an allocated chunk of car park where we can all gather and natter. The museum is FREE entry and there is a restaurant/ cafe where you can get refreshments.
As an option I am starting a road run of 40 - 50 miles starting at Stafford St. Car Park, Newport and finishing at the Cosford Museum. This will start after 10.30am - direction sheets will be available from me at the car park at a small cost of £2 to be donated to the Newport X-ray Appeal.
There will also be collection boxes for any voluntary contributions towards the appeal.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby ade » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:12 pm

I'll be up for this fred might not take the full 50 mile route though at 10 mpg it could be exspensive
I must call around yours one day and have a look at the motors
Big black and loud lol
ade
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:42 pm

That's fine Ade just pitch up at the RAF museum car park with the mighty machine and add some character to the event - as I said the run is optional!

I'll be up for this fred might not take the full 50 mile route though at 10 mpg it could be exspensive

Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby pbottomley » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Count me in Fred, no idea which heap it will be in but it will be a viva of sorts, dented, rusts of whatever. :D
pbottomley

Newport Drive It Day 20th April

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 am

this is a reminder for those who may wish to attend this event and raise the profile of Vivas :wink:
It's this Sunday 20th April
:D :D :!:
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to Events