Luton Festival Of Transport

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Luton Festival Of Transport

Postby dann01 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 pm

On Sunday 8th June at Stockwood Park Luton

The club will have a stand there, we still have tickets available for club members. Free entry for show cars, any standard welcome.

The Vauxhall Heritage Centre will be open and a shuttle bus will be running, so club members can come and park on the stand, have a chat, go to the centre, and make a day of it.

I may even be persuaded to take muffins!

Contact me in the first instance on chairman@vauxhallviva.com

Regards
Danny
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby dann01 » Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Looking for as much club support for this as possible. All you gotta do is ring me for a ticket and turn up.

The club events mobile number is 07929 173790, and I'll post you the windscreen ticket.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby dann01 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:00 am

After a cloudy and cold early morning, the weather for this turned out great. Mike and I set up and after a lonely start having been let down by a couple of members, we opened the stand up to a family of of Viva owners. It was a a hectic stand with lots of interest from the public. We even managed to make members of the two Viva owning family, so at least we had five cars on the stand.

Also thanks to Brian (If you get a chance to read this) for bringing your HA delux.

Note to self - A ten car pitch isn't as big as it sounds.

Will post some pics when I have more time.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Return to Events