Fake website

Has a Viva or other classic been stolen? Have you been a victim of crime? Let everyone know, we may find it and get back that much loved car! :missu:

Fake website

Postby ADRIAN » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:11 am

A scam website I've been made aware of, copying (grabbing) details from many other sites pictures & descriptions of their goods, but they would only be taking your money and not selling delivering anything:
http://www.yahanshop.eu
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: Fake website

Postby GAV » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Possibly Adran,the same thats been hawking a PA Cresta a mate with one keeps reporting. I met a chap with a customised Holden and had just bought a Victor 101 in lurid green,that at a Museum of Power cars and coffee eet in Maldon
Later that apeared with Chevette HS for ludicrousy low prices, its up again,but I do not understand what they are getting out of it as as soon as youclick on the links they give ”sorry we have looked everywhere, but cannot find this post”? :angrywife:
GAV
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby lord13 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:23 am

GAV wrote:Possibly Adran,the same thats been hawking a PA Cresta a mate with one keeps reporting. I met a chap with a customised Holden and had just bought a Victor 101 in lurid green,that at a Museum of Power cars and coffee eet in Maldon
Later that apeared with Chevette HS for ludicrousy low prices, its up again,but I do not understand what they are getting out of it as as soon as youclick on the links they give ”sorry we have looked everywhere, but cannot find this post”? :angrywife:

There are a ton of these fake ebay listings, ebay keep taking them down but they come right back again, you want to try looking for a Ford, the last time I checked them out on ebay there were 26 of these fake listings . . . all at .99p start.
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby GTpete » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:51 pm

As they do not want you to bid....What would happen if ebayers bid it up one of the 'cars' £10000 or more??? :D
GTpete
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Stolen or Damaged