Its happened again!!!!!!

Has a Viva or other classic been stolen? Have you been a victim of crime? Let everyone know, we may find it and get back that much loved car! :missu:

Its happened again!!!!!!

Postby Pork Pie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:27 pm

They`ve done it agin. Sodding scrap metal robbers. Just got home today to find that my fully rebuilt engine, gearbox (both under cover), prop, complete and new`ish exhaust system and rear axle have been nicked (and a nice mess they have left) off my drive way. Day light robbery at its best, the little sods. Getting really fed up with the way that these scum bags can just walk off with items that dont belong to them.
Pork Pie

Postby dann01 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:39 pm

They didn't Just walk away with that lot. That took at least two of them, and a vehicle to cart all that away. Did the neighbours see or hear anything?
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby pbottomley » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Bad news Paul.... but get over here I am sure I can donate an engine to you if it helps :D
pbottomley

Postby Pork Pie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:48 pm

They must of come when everyone was busy, they seem to have a nack at doing that. Just really gets ones goat up. There has been a number of the same sort of thing happening local to me, where they take anything that`s not bolted down. Its not worth hundreds but when you know you`ve got a good engine and box, it`s alway nice to keep them spare as are other odds and sodds. They were all covered up behind the bins, so were out of sight, so to speek. With scrap metal going up again round my neck of the woods, they are out to get as much metal as poss.
Pork Pie

Postby Pork Pie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:53 pm

makes me laugh though when i think i`ve skipped loads of metal (well rust) to save these items only to have them nicked when i would of gladly given them what i didnt want
Pork Pie

Return to Stolen or Damaged